A first choice for wedding invitations, birth announcements, anniversaries, graduations, and special events, this petite format is often used as an RSVP card. Of course, it's also perfect for short correspondence.
Luxurious Amalfi stationery, from one of the most renowned paper making centers in Europe, has been made by hand since the 14th century. Its soft texture is incomparable and filled with elegance and character. Located on Italy's Amalfi Coast, this paper mill has produced exquisite stationery continuously since 1380. Each sheet is crafted with the utmost care, using many of the methods first developed in the Middle Ages. The deckled edge and distinctive Amalfi crest watermark make it a superb choice in premium stationery.
- 3.5 x 5.25 inches (flat cards), 3.50 x 5.75 inches (envelopes)
- 50 Flat Cards & Envelopes
- True exquisite deckled edge
- 100# text weight (approx.)
- Sized for the best possible writing quality.
- Includes decorative Amatruda La Carta di Amalfi box
- Handcrafted on Italy's Amalfi Coast